We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.
Helping Good People Through Bad Times
Our founding attorney, Kenneth C. Rannick, understands the moral and ethical dilemmas that some individuals face when considering bankruptcy as a solution. The Bankruptcy Code exists for the specific purpose of helping honest, hardworking Americans escape financial peril and get a fresh start.
Since 1994, Mr. Rannick has been Board Certified in Consumer Bankruptcy Law by the American Board of Certification. He has filed more than 17,000 bankruptcies for clients throughout Tennessee.
To schedule a free consultation with an attorney at the Chattanooga, Tennessee, office of Kenneth C. Rannick, P.C., call us at 800-257-7594 or simply complete the contact form on this site.
Learn More About the Education and Accomplishments of Our Lawyers
Areas of Practice
Certified Legal Specialties
- Consumer Bankruptcy, American Board of Certification
- Board Certified Consumer Bankruptcy Law
- Tennessee Commission of Continuing Legal Education & Certification
- Tennessee, 1984
- Georgia, 1986
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Tennessee
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
University of Memphis School of Law, Memphis, Tennessee
- J.D. – 1984
- Honors: Cecil B. Humphries School of Law, Moot Court Board
- Honors: Representative, Intercollegiate Moot Court Team
- Honors: “Best Advocate” Moot Court Appellate Competition
- Honors: Order of the Barristers
- Law Review: Memphis State Law Review
Azusa Pacific University, Azusa, California
- B.A. – 1978
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Tennessee Bar Association, 1984
- Georgia Bar Association, 1986